Playlist

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jr high


So I got my schedule for school......... and I got in to most of the classes I wanted except for math, I wanted the easier math because i'm kinda blah, but my mom said that there is no lower one than pre algebra but then i find out that all my other friends got into math 7 which is easier than pre algebra so i'm stuck in pre algebra :( oh well make the best of it right? Well besides that I've got no classes with my friend Car, and only one with Kaylee.... other than that I've got pretty good classes........ well pretty good :) ;).
oh! and i'm doing this new thing where i'll ask a question at the end of my posts or a "finish the sentence" thing so here goes, If you were the president what would be your first law/rule? I know it's a short post and doesn't even go past the wolfs head but farewell adieu i'll see you soon. :);):D♥♫☼ ,!BX!0♥heftuiopdjkmzvbCĂ‘H¦²³®¯°awz-]'@#$%^&QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLkZXCVBNM{+_?

p.s. if you want to figure out how to do the cool signs than comment me how to- and i will tell you how to do it it's actually pretty simple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment